This weekends Linkin up theme **White** presented by:
(Sorry haven't figured out how to add link yet)
Things I am diggin in my house that are white!
First my antique bakers table $125 bought in Illinois on a trip to Wiscousin with my mom and aunt! We just moved into a bigger home and I had nothing to put my pictures on and didn't want to clutter up my walls. I have always used my bakers table for extra food storage! But I didn't have room in my kitchen so here is my new use for it! I have to say I am diggin it.
Now because I have a 4 yr old and 4 month there is not much I can have
WHITE! I know all you moms totally get that....but I ran across a GREAT DEAL on an article of clothing for myself.....
Ready for this I paid only $15.00 on a coat that should have been $49.95!! I was super excited I love when I can find a great deal and feel like I beat the store!
Next week's theme is: Collections
If you have something to share that you collect join in the fun with Funky Junk Interiors!
Hope your day is Great!
Kristin
I love your bakers table! Too cute!
ReplyDelete