To: My Blogging Friends I ran across through a friend of mine a website called http://www.houseparty.com/ it is a cool site that name brand manufactures use to get products out there like Gerber, Huggies pull-ups, quilted northern, kraft foods and sony playstation.
My friend hosted a Gerber party. It was very cool everyone got a thermal bag filled with goodies coupons, freebies like yogurt, baby food, juice and information packets ect...
They also have parties you can host that everyone has to be 21 and over for a fun Mamas night out with the girls.
You go to their website and sign up to get notices when they are having a party and need a hostess you only elect to host the products you want to!! They help you completely through the process even providing decorations and the stuff you give away ect.....
Who doesn't love to have a get together!! I am super excited because I just moved to a new place and think having a party will be an awesome way to meet new friends and it is not a party that they have to come and buy something..they get free stuff to take home!
I found a new blog I LOVE http://www.emeraldcovejewelry.blogspot.com/ so head over and check it out to!
Hope your day is Great!
Kristin

No comments:
Post a Comment