Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Spiritual Journey

Hello my name is Kristin. I am a wife, mother, aunt, daughter and sister to a wonderful family with roots in horses (rodeo). My sister is Monica aka Blessed Mama:) She has encouraged me to start a blog...I was hesitate at first (what do I have to talk about that anyone would want to read) but then this morning while working out I thought why not take you on a journey that I am taking in my life right now. This will give me the opporunity to some what record my experience along the way for me and hopefully it will help open the hearts of others to get closer to Christ. I hope you will follow me and help me along the way. It should be a great experience.

First I want to explain where I am coming from and where I want to end up.
My mother comes from a Baptist background and my father comes from a Catholic. I have yet to be baptized as my parents felt it was our choice to choose our path. Over the years we would attend church here and there. We always believed, loved and prayed to God. But we were never over religious (if you will).

The last 2 years I have really started feeling an urge to get to know, explore and understand what God wants for all of us while we are here on the earth he created. Whether this comes with age, maturity, having my own family, or even from God pointing me the direction just because it is time I am not sure.....but all I know is I am ready. Through my spiritual journey I want to become closer to Christ putting my faith in him, become a better person and love life unconditionally.
I also would like to share along the way little things I come across cute crafts, recipes and stuff every mama loves (when she has time)!!


Hope your day is GREAT!


KRISTIN






2 comments:

  1. Yes, AMEN! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post! I think we all have to choose for ourselves. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete