Saturday, January 1, 2011

It is FREEZING outside

Holy Hannah!!

First off I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have posted!! December flew by.  Well the move and big uproar I was posting about early my family and I made a decision.  WE MOVED! All in one week we made a decision and up in flames our lives went.
It was a good decision and we are getting settled now.  My girls had a wonderful Christmas (so spoiled)! The main reason for our move was for our girls to grow up closer to our families.  I grew around most of my family as a child and once you have your own you realize just how nice that is.
Now a days I rarely see my oldest daughter she stays with cousins as much as possible- soaking up the time to play (with the kids she gets along with the most). She wants to stay the night at Aunties and Uncles houses more than with me! :( 
Her BIG 4th Birthday is coming up and although it will be a small party I know that it will be so so much better for her having her family come to watch her open presents and eat cake.
She wants a big castle cake with princesses on it (thanks to the cake boss on TLC) we will see what I can come up with. I am not a good baker!!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! 2011 is going to be GREAT!

Hope your day is Great!

Kristin

1 comment: