So maybe about a week before her horse got here she doesn't want to ride anymore???? She fell off a little black pony but we put her right back on and that never bothered her.
What you ask made her not want to ride anymore...a horse that shook with her made her scared, she didn't even fall off when the horse shook!! So now she won't ride she was to where she rode on her own and held the reins and you didn't have to lead her. Now however she is to where she won't even sit on the horse!!!!!!!!!!
I am asking all you horse people out there what should I do to get her on a horse? Her Dad and I have tried everything we know of to get her on...just throwing her up there and making her ride (thinkin she will remember just riding again and love it), giving her, her time because we don't want her to go totally the other way and not want to ever ride (that won't work cause our life is horses & rodeo).
Dolly is not the horse that shook or bucked her off. When I ask her if she wants to ride she always tells me tomorrow...tomorrow i will mom.
This is me on the horse:

No comments:
Post a Comment